The Sacred Art of Whirling & Penning Your Heart
In this 8 week training course, taught by Alicia, all students will be taught theory and practice through two mediums;
- weekly live instruction with Alicia Ali
- access to the Qudra Healing Zawiyya online course platform
- THE ART OF PENNING YOUR HEART
Unleash the Poet Within through guidance to harness your innate ability to receive universal energy and transform state / haal and wisdom acquired into poems by The Art of Penning Your Heart. The training includes weekly zoom sessions on The Art of Penning Your Heart with Alicia Ali.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE END OF YOUR 8 WEEK TRAINING
- Direct mentorship with Alicia Ali, published poet and guide on the Path of Love
- The ability to whirl as a form of meditation
- Understand how penning is a vehicle to Divine Love
- Access to video library of all live recorded lessons
- The holistic understanding of the teachings on the Path of Love: ISHQ
- Integrating spirituality with mind, body and soul via Poetic Therapy.
- The ability to listen to your heart
- The ability to honor emotion
- The ability to tap into your heart’s language
- The ability to articulate your heart’s language into words
- The ability to enter and remain in a state of flow
- Fluency in The Art of Penning Your Heart
- Dissolving emotional and energetic blocks
- Release from past trauma and pain
- Transformational Healing through flow writing methodology.
- Access to the teachings on the Path of Love via Qudra Healing Sohbets
- A personal collection of 8-12 Art of Penning Your Heart poems
The Sacred Art of Penning Your Heart
Alicia Ali: Interdisciplinary Artist & Published Poet
Initiated into the Mevlevi Order of Jelaluddin Rumi in Makkah, Saudi Arabia, Alicia’s poetic outpourings is the new wine of Arabia. Her carefully selected poetic themes on Ishq, love, wine, separation, union, consciousness, elements, guides and the Path of the Dost to name a few, serve as a healing to hearts.
Alicia’s published works, A Hijazi Gift of Love (2018) and High Above (2019) were glimpses from her poetic Divaan, which are yet to be published. Her upcoming multi volume edition, Dost, is the seeker of Love’s daily dose of spiritual sohbet from the lens of a female authorized guide in the Sufi Path.
Declared a spiritual catalyst, Alicia’s creative style of delivery may raise brows, yet she is adamant in crossing ideological boundaries through the art of poetic and artistic expression in order to achieve a sense of humanistic equilibrium and unity. Her literary outpourings bring together spiritual philosophies, timeless wisdom fused with hints of heart arousal.
In the Art of Penning Your Heart, Alicia serves as a guide in taking seekers gently back to their hearts in order to revisit closed doors and hence to unleash the poet within. This course serves as a therapeutic modality to heal the emotional body. By week eight, students will be eligible to have their poems published as part of a collaborative anthology.