The Sacred Art of Whirling & Penning Your Heart
In this 8 week training course, taught by Khatoon and Alicia, all students will be taught theory and practice through two mediums;
- weekly live instruction with theory by Khatoon Fallah and Alicia Ali
- access to the Qudra Healing Zawiyya online course platform
Along with The Sacred Art of Whirling (sema/whirling) taught by Khatoon Fallah, the Art of Penning Your Heart shall be taught in parallel by Alicia Ali.
3 Main Segments In The Sacred Art of Whirling & Penning Your Heart
Understanding the philosophy behind whirling through weekly zoom lessons with live demonstration of the techniques behind whirling by Khatoon Fallah.
Daily whirling practice as sacred dance and meditation, a way to heal and realign oneself to the Universe. Includes practice-video submissions for assessment.
Access and study the teachings on the Path of the Dost via Qudra Healing. Dost is the friend, guide, master, guest of the heart, lover and all on the Path of Love.
- THE ART OF PENNING YOUR HEART
Unleash the Poet Within through guidance to harness your innate ability to receive universal energy and transform state / haal and wisdom acquired into poems by The Art of Penning Your Heart. The training includes weekly zoom sessions on The Art of Penning Your Heart with Alicia Ali.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE END OF YOUR 8 WEEK TRAINING
- Direct mentorship with two renowned and authroized female guides in the Path of Love
- Acquisition of the sema/whirling theory and practice based on the teachings of Mevlana Jelaluddin Rumi
- The ability to whirl as a form of meditation
- Understand how body and soul are vehicles to Divine Love
- Access to video library of all recorded lessons on The Sacred Art of Whirling
- The holistic understanding of the teachings on the Path of Love: ISHQ
- Integrating spirituality with mind, body and soul via movement and language
- The ability to listen to your heart
- The ability to honor emotion
- The ability to tap into your heart’s language
- The ability to articulate your heart’s language into words
- The ability to enter and remain in a state of flow
- Fluency in The Art of Penning Your Heart
- Dissolving emotional and energetic blocks
- Release from past trauma and pain
- Transformational Healing through movement and and language
- Access to the teachings on the Path of Love via Qudra Healing Sohbets
- A personal collection of 8-12 Art of Penning Your Heart poems
- An Amazon published anthology book containing all students’ poems
The Sacred Art of Whirling & Penning Your Heart
Khatoon Fallah: Performance Artist, Physical Theatre Director and Choreographer
Khatoon continues to shine the light given to her through waves and turns, movement and love. She is a multi talented artist and instructs students globally in the art of movement, whirling abd classical and contemporary Persian dance. Khatoon founded Sama Girls, a dance group in Iran, designed to empower, educate and train females through workshops for international and local performances.
Khatoon Dance, an online platform founded and operated by Khatoon serves to train students worldwide through virtual instruction, while Khatoon Dancewear is her personal label which provides dance and whirling costumes based in Turkey.
In the Sacred Art of Whirling, Khatoon serves as a guide to explain the philosophy of whirling, while providing explicit live and video recorded instructions to students.
Alicia Ali: Interdisciplinary Artist & Published Poet
Initiated into the Mevlevi Order of Jelaluddin Rumi in Makkah, Saudi Arabia, Alicia’s poetic outpourings is the new wine of Arabia. Her carefully selected poetic themes on Ishq, love, wine, separation, union, consciousness, elements, guides and the Path of the Dost to name a few, serve as a healing to hearts.
Alicia’s published works, A Hijazi Gift of Love (2018) and High Above (2019) were glimpses from her poetic Divaan, which are yet to be published. Her upcoming multi volume edition, Dost, is the seeker of Love’s daily dose of spiritual sohbet from the lens of a female authorized guide in the Sufi Path.
Declared a spiritual catalyst, Alicia’s creative style of delivery may raise brows, yet she is adamant in crossing ideological boundaries through the art of poetic and artistic expression in order to achieve a sense of humanistic equilibrium and unity. Her literary outpourings bring together spiritual philosophies, timeless wisdom fused with hints of heart arousal.
In the Art of Penning Your Heart, Alicia serves as a guide in taking seekers gently back to their hearts in order to revisit closed doors and hence to unleash the poet within. This course serves as a therapeutic modality to heal the emotional body. By week eight, students will be eligible to have their poems published as part of a collaborative anthology.